[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XHTML files and content assist with custom tags

campi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 29 09:16:04 EDT 2008

"Kragoth" wrote : I've just spent about an hour trying the solution mentioned above at http://docs.jboss.org/tools/2.1.0.GA/en/jsf/html_single/index.html#CodeAssistAndDynamicCodeAssist42BasedOnProjectData but I'm not having any success with it. My tags are still not in the list of tags when editing xhtml files. Is there a step missing?

In order to have attribute completion I had to declare like this :

  | 	<element-type body-content="allowed" content="mixed" name="customTagExemple" start-tag="required">
  | 		<description>Renders the custom Tag exemple.</description>
  | 		<attribute-type name="title" required="true" value="java.lang.String">
  | 			<proposal type="beanProperty"/>
  | 			<proposal type="bundleProperty"/>
  | 			<proposal type="jsfVariables"/>
  | 		</attribute-type>
  | 		<attribute type="title"/>
  | 	</element-type>

I needed the <attribute-type /> and the  in order to have attribute completion in the element customTagExemple. Hope it's help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167325#4167325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167325