[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - What's about embeddable EJB3

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 29 09:24:20 EDT 2008

I try to migrate my EJB3 application from JBoss 4.2.2.GA with JDK1.5 to JBoss 4.2.3.GA with JDK 1.6.

Unit tests are executed in standalone with embeddable EJB3. Integration tests are executed within JBoss AS. Integrations tests works fine.

Unfortunately, for unit tests I used an old version of JBoss embeddable EJB3. It does not works in JDK 1.6. I thought micro container will replace the embeddable EJB3.

I'd like to continue perform unit testing in standalone mode. Is there someting to replace the embeddable EJB 3 container ?

How do you unit tests your EJB 3 session bean ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167329#4167329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167329