[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: urgent help

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 29 11:56:28 EDT 2008

Let me see if I understand this. You are using JBuilder to generate the client for a web service, but in one case, it does not generate what you expect. Since JBuilder is the one doing the generating, why are you not asking about this on a JBuilder forum?

P.S. Please use a more descriptive header in the future. The header should reflect the problem or situation identified by the post, such as "JBuilder web service client using byte[]"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167379#4167379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167379