[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Controlling the quartz scheduler from EJB with the quart

atijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 29 12:34:23 EDT 2008

I'm wondering about this too, but don't know the solution either.

Maybe I'll have to look into the JCA specs and (if available) the current Quartz RA source code to see how challenging it is to add outflow capabilities to it. I'm afraid though that it probably won't be the easiest or fastest solution, so if anyone knows of something I would like to hear it too ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167393#4167393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167393