[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XHTML files and content assist with custom tags

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 29 20:26:16 EDT 2008

Adding "JSF Capabilities" most certainly does make changes to a project.
It adds a WEB-INF/lib folder and a bunch of other things.

We do not have our project set up in the standard
WEB-INF/lib way. Our ant build is what sets up the web app structure.

At a source level we have a config directory that contains the files like web.xml and faces-config.xml etc. Our libs are in a lib folder with libraries seperated into their own folders. Like ../lib/richfaces/*.jar

This structure does not seem to work when you do the "Add JSF Capabilities"

Campi - regards your post: I actually tried just copying the richfaces tld file and giving it a different prefix and uri. Then adding that to my plugin.xml and I still didn't get the new components that I would have expected to get.

Would you mind posting your plugin.xml and tld file completely so I can try them myself.

That would be a big help thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167479#4167479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167479