[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - testing web services using SeamTest

sirigere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 03:08:12 EDT 2008

Hi,
We are using JAX-WS for realizing our EJB3 components as web services. We would like to test the functionality using the microcontainer+embedded Jboss.

We would be greateful if someone could answer/provide pointers to the below questions
1. Can we test web services using the microcontainer + embedded jboss that gets shipped with the Seam 2.0.1
2. Where to place the wsdl file references in the @webservice annotation. In the EAR file, we are placing it at web-inf/wsdl directory
3. How to invoke the webservices
4. what port does the web services will be running? Can we configure the port.

thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167508#4167508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167508