[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Integration with Front End.

sivayoga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 10:31:35 EDT 2008

I have a question about implementing a scenario where user clicks on the task list and it opens up the task workspace is a cetain module.

For example Let say there is a Insurance Claims module.
When a particular user login in to the system, he is provided with a task list. Lets say the the task is "Review Claim" and cliam id is  passed as the process variable when the process instance was created.

What is the best way to implement the funcionality of users clicking on the "Review Claim" and it opens cliam workspace with the cliam id in the process instance variable.

I am using MyFaces in Tomcat to Implement the front end.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167639#4167639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167639