[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - E-mail Verification URL

mdesignz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 11:51:23 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have installed JBoss Portal 2.6.5 under Linux 5, and connected to Apache HTTPD server.  With the standard install, I turned on e-mail verification for the registration process, and it seemed to be working fine.   For this discussion, let's assume I have the portal associated with this URL:  http://www.mysite.com.   The URL for e-mail verification would correctly point to:   http://www.mysite.com/portal/validateEmail/xxxxxxxx.  One of the problems with this installation is if you navigate to www.mysite.com, you end up with the JBoss AS console.   To avoid this, I modified the jboss-web.xml file and changed the root context from /portal to /.   I also deleted the console war from the JBoss installation.   Now, the navigation works just fine, but when someone registers they get a broken URL:
/validateEmail/xxxxxxxxx
Any suggestions on how to fix this so it uses the full URL for the e-mail verification?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167666#4167666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167666