[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem with SPNEGO Negotiation

chausberger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 12:10:21 EDT 2008

Hello

I am trying to use SPNEGO Negotiation and can't get it to work.

I think I did everything as explained in the pdf guide but when using the negotiatio toolkit to check if everything is ok, I get error messages like:

Unsupported negotiation mechanism, possibly NTLM!

and

Testing security-domain 'host'
Failed!
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException - Unable to obtain password from user

Where can I look for errors? What could be wrong here?

As a principal I used "username at OUR_WINDOWS.DOMAIN". maybe this is wrong.
in the example the principle is host/testserver at KERBEROS.JBOSS.ORG in the application-policy. Maybe I got that wrong (wrong syntax?).

Please help, I don't know where to search for the error.

thanks a lot!

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167679#4167679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167679