[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Issue with SwimLanes

aclocchi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 30 14:50:53 EDT 2008

Dear Jboss-Jbpm developers,
My name is Ariel; I am working with JBPM workflow.
I am experiencing the following issue with SwimLanes:
When a new user (actor) is created with the same role of the task's owner actor, such new user cannot work with any previously created task. Jbpm tasks do not know the new actor.
Could this issue be solved by updating jbpm’s tables in a safe way?
Are there classes or services from jbpm to perform this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Ariel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167720#4167720