[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Using custom security domain to use encrypted password

balajisaranath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 00:02:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

This issue has been fixed (atleast for us) using the Caching policies. WE had a DefaultCacheTimeOut of "0" which meant the authenticate() was called everytime in the following piece of code. of the authentication.
The latency that was a problem for us in our design was the authenticate() that created DefaultLoginConfig using reflection. A few milliseconds extra but on a real time server , it was a major impact for us.

Thanks
Bala

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167786#4167786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167786