[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problem with SPNEGO Negotiation

chausberger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 10:08:35 EDT 2008

Hello

thanks a lot for the help.

The Basic Negotiation and Security Domain Tests now work and everything is as described in the users guide.

But when I test  "Secured", I get
HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

first, I had no spnego-roles.properties and spnego-users.properties but I've added them now.
I don't see any error messages in the stdout logging of the JBoss server (I've configured the logging as described in the users guide).

Any idea what my error here could be?

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167919#4167919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167919