[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Web Service URL pattern

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 10:59:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

Thank you for that. It works indeed.

However, it is an all-or-nothing method. Is it possible to control access to individual operations of the web service? In other words, can I have some methods in the POJO require authorization and others be accessible by all?

The simple workaround would be to have two web services (one for public use and one for authorized-only use), but that would not be elegant in my case (there's just two operations that need to be public).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167939#4167939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167939