[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to send messages to a remote clustered queue (using

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 12:38:00 EDT 2008

So i believe I should have been looking up the ClusteredConnectionFactory using normal JNDI instead of HAJNDI. Something like this I assume:

  | Hashtable properties = new Hashtable();
  | properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "machine2:1099, machine3:1099");
  | ctx = new InitialContext(properties);
  |
  | // Connection factory
  | ctx.lookup("/ClusteredConnectionFactory);
  |
  | // Lookup remote queue
  | ctx.lookup("queue/MyQueue");

Another question I have is would a connection obtained this way be container managed (pooled, etc) or would you have to take care of managing the connection.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167979#4167979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167979