[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM on GlassFish - HTTP status 500

crued do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 15:17:28 EDT 2008

The particular lines that seem to be causing trouble are the "gd:filter" tags.  It seems that the entryVar is used in some EL expression inside the "test" and "filterArgument" attributes of this tag.  My current guess is that Glassfish sees these and tries to evaluate them, but since the entryVar is not known to the EL context, it throws an exception.

So here's an example:
    <gd:filter source="#{piList}" target="#{piList}" entryVar="entry" test="#{filter_ended and entry != null and entry.end != null or entry != null and entry.end == null and (filter_suspended and and entry.suspended or filter_running and ! and entry.suspended)}"/>

When Glassfish sees the #{ ... } it tries to evaluate it.  It sees entry.end, and then tries to find the end property of the object "entry" in the current context.  This doesn't exist --> BOOM.

I still don't know what to do to fix it...is entry supposed to exist at this point?  Is the test being evaluated too soon?  For now, I'll just disable the filter tags...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168020#4168020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168020