[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Endpoint already registered

Alexander Lvov alexanderlvov1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 05:42:20 EDT 2008

Hi, i am no expert but a developer who subsribes to this list. I just wanted
to say that this seems rather like
a practical problem which has to do with that AS needs to first undeploy an
installed application in order to deploy it again.
Doing that over over again leaves u in a situation when AS didnt have time
or something like that to do it properly. I actually experienced the same
problem with webservice in Jetbrains Idea 6.0/Jboss AS 4.2 and even when
developing webservice with Eclipse/Ibm Websphere AS 6.1
Hope this was of some help.
/Alexander