[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - added successfully to eviction queue! I afraid it may hurt m

beep_beep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 1 08:07:44 EDT 2008

I have that message in log:
TRACE (BaseEvictionAlgorithm.java:451)     - Adding element /version/nodes for a node that doesn't exist yet. Process as an add...
 TRACE (BaseEvictionAlgorithm.java:331)     - /version/nodes added successfully to eviction queue

while this server A probably(not sure) received replication request from other server B in cluster to remove some node, that does not exist yet on this (A) server.

I afraid, that node has been added to the eviction queue, but actually node is not yet exist.
what happen if node will be created later, then what? - this queue, when executed later, will remove my node on base of some OLD! eviction command?

Is it right?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154879#4154879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154879