[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Forcing locale

je.a.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 2 08:11:25 EDT 2008

I'm pushing this "old" thread back on top because i'm having the same problem.

I would like to offer users the posibility to choose language not only throw brower language setting (request.getLocale() ) but also throw an interface (js/jsp etc...)
For my datas, I can walk around with session. The problem is jbossportal (window, menu, etc..).

how could i inform jossportal to use a locale for a specific session (anomymous ) ???
Is there a servlet/filter/even listener I could use ??? mbean ?

thks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155013#4155013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155013