[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.1.0.GA and startup errors

jespersm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 09:12:41 EDT 2008

I'm getting the same problem. I also installed JBoss Tools 2.0.1GA from scratch, then updated to 2.1.0.GA by using the update manager.

On startup, I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/ide/eclipse/as/core/JBossServerCorePlugin in the .log, and the JBoss Servers view and related stuff (like prefs pages and Server runtimes) won't work.

The Jar file is present in plugins/ and it has the right classes and should generally work.

I've tried -cleanup and using a different workspace. Is there anything in particular you need in the JIRA?

BTW: I'm on a Mac if that makes a difference?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155325#4155325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155325