[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 2.1.0.GA released

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 09:52:15 EDT 2008

I was struggling with this all day aswell. Decided to do an eclipse update, it offered me wst and after that it seemed to work as expected. I did remove the ear first.

I wrote some more info about the eclipse update versions at :

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=131331&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

I do have anopther issue but I am not to sure where to post:

If I use stop from the console and remove the ear from the server, it deletes the contents of the deploy folder apart from my project ear..
ooops.
Plus the server doesn't stop saying that it's starting..

I'll install the new tools and see if that helps but if not,
please point me to where to post please.

Peter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155362#4155362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155362