[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.1.0.GA and startup errors

jespersm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 10:20:28 EDT 2008

It was an "error 40" (the error was 40 cm from the screen) - I must have added the "development" update site earlier on, and  updated from there.

So the JBoss AS classes being picked up were 1.0.1.GA versions, not the new 1.1.0.GA package had not been downloaded. Updating the files on the development update site might make it easier on folks.

Adding the proper update site and updating fixed things, although I now get some verification errors, but my project is very old. A new project works fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155377#4155377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155377