[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss start up problem

vvitayau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 10:21:59 EDT 2008

add the following run to you $JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.conf

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"

i have a similar issue and its odd because I have two machines with clean
installation of Fedora Core 8. One machine works and the other machine fails.
The only difference between the two machine is an extra file on the failing jboss.
I suspect this additonal java cacert file is causing a different jar load order on the failing jboss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155379#4155379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155379