[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm - Transaction to be used

jjacobwip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 11:40:55 EDT 2008

Thank you...my exact scenario is as below...

I have a J2EE application which is already using Hibernate (running on Jboss)....My jbpm process is to be plugged into this existing application. I am planning to create my jbpm databases on a different schema and the existing J2EE application is using another schema...

Can I use the same Hibernate session of the J2EE application for Jbpm? (session injection?)...What kind of a transaction would be preferable in this scenario.?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155416#4155416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155416