[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Sharing a class between 2 ears (classloader)

quaidbrown do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 11:50:15 EDT 2008

Ya, I guess that the wizard that generated my project did some extra work for me without telling me :)

Because the 2 projects had their own loader repository, it wasn't really automatic.

That said, this solution isn't really 100% what I was hoping for. Now I have to worry about these 2 projects defining objects with the same name... since they have the same class loader and name, they will conflict, yes?

I am really only interested in a specific package of the other ear. Any guesses on how to only share some parts of an ear and retain independent namespaces for the rest?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155420#4155420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155420