[jboss-user] [installation, configuration, deployement] jboss stuck in memory during redeployement

saqib butt mr.saqi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:37:02 EDT 2008

hi there,

I am facing problem that whenever i try to redeploy e.g. an EAR file in
already running jboss deploy folder, it stuck and in result of this the
jboss stop responding, and i have to restart my linux server to free this
stuck instance. its even not shutdown with "kill" command at linux prompt.

But on the other hand when i start my JBoss sever with an EAR already
deployed in it, it starts successfully but after that when i try to move
that EAR with another new EAR file, it stuck.

So for the time being i just shutdown my jboss and then place a new EAR file
in its deploy folder and start it.

kindly help me in the above issue, i will be very thankful to u.
--
Regards,

Saqib