[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException

jimjxr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 13:39:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

Anyone got this error before? We're uploading archive to 2.6.5SP1, it failed with this error, aftwards the CMS becomes unusable. It has NPE on everypage, and we cannot delete the content folder because the same NoSuchItemStateException, it basically stuck. We had to restore to a previous db backup.

This is terrible, the CMS is nothing but trouble, but before at least we can delete the stuff and upload again using smaller archives. I thought this version should have fixed this problem, but it seems that it has a bigger problem now. If anyone knows how to get CMS back under this error please help, we can't restore the db every time this happens.

Thanks a lot.

Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155452#4155452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155452