[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.1.0.GA and startup errors

jespersm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 3 18:52:55 EDT 2008

I did update (to 2.1.0.GA), but I didn't check beforehand which update site I had configured - and it must have picked some or all the features from the development update site. After that first update, I had the problems with the missing classes in the org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as bundle, since that bundle was still at 1.0.1.GA.

Then I manually added the stable update site which was mentioned in the announcement on "in.relation.to", and updated from there - and stuff started working again.

I don't remember entering the "development" update site into the Update Manager, but I might have, at some point.

Tak for et godt produkt!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155510#4155510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155510