[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JbossCache 2.1.1GA Events and Listeners question

dorbd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 04:13:59 EDT 2008

Manik,

First of all everything is working good for me now using this listeners.
You asked "What issues do you have with this approach?", my answer -
I wanted to be able to know which elements were added / modified or removed to a specific node. The change from 1.4.1 sp9 to 2.1.1GA solved for me the problem.

Still, there is something that i don't get. In this version there should be a way using the addCacheListener(Fqn, Object) to add a listener to a specific node in the cache as i understand. But, when doing so, i am getting an exception which this feature isn't yet implemented. Why?

Dor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155574#4155574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155574