[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - replication of task at runtime

WalterTaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 09:20:20 EDT 2008

Hello,

I want to replicate one task in my process n times. However, the number n is only known at runtime. At the end all n tasks should be synchronized and only when all tasks have been completed further process navigation should take place.

Ideally it would be:
1) fork
2) n times the same task
3) join

Furthermore, I must not modify the process definition as for the next instance of this process the number n will be different. I.e. I really want to replicate the tasks only for the current process instance.

I would be grateful to get your ideas how to solve this scenario.

Walter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155667#4155667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155667