[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Incomplete deployment - DataSourceBinding- JBOSS 4.2.2 +

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 09:36:44 EDT 2008

"July Pyrra" wrote :

  | 2008-06-04 15:16:41,348 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessDelegateWrapper] Starting failed jboss.j2ee:jar=Project.jar,name=Update,service=EJB3
  | java.lang.NullPointerException
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.DatabasePersistencePolicy.listTimerHandles(DatabasePersistencePolicy.java:165)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

That looks like a DEBUG message. Probably you can ignore it. Or else, stop the server and delete the contents of the JBOSSHOME/server/myapp/data folder. Then start the server.

"July Pyrra" wrote :
  | And please, could you precise if I had to add the sqljdbc.jar and the mysql-connector.jar y the deploy folder or put it in the lib folder would be enough?

Since you are using MySQL database, you don't require the sqljdbc.jar file (which is the driver for MS-SQL server). You should not place the  mysql-connector.jar in the deploy folder. It should be placed in the JBOSSHOME/server/myapp/lib folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155676#4155676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155676