[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Does SlowConsumers flag work correctly?
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 10:21:37 EDT 2008
I want to turn off message buffering, so I set SlowConsumers=true on my connection factory.
But it looks like one message gets prefetched anyway.
Here is my test:
1) There are 10 messages on the queue.
2) Session is opened.
3) Queue MBean shows MessageCount=10, DeliveringCount=0.
3) Consumer created.
4) Queue MBean shows MessageCount=10, DeliveringCount=1.
5) Receive executed.
4) Queue MBean shows MessageCount=10, DeliveringCount=2.
5) Session closed.
4) Queue MBean shows MessageCount=9, DeliveringCount=0.
Is that the expected behavior?
Is there any way to turn prefetch completely, so all messages which are not received would be visible to all consumers?
I am running JBoss 4.2.2 + JBM 1.4.0.SP3
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155698#4155698
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155698
More information about the jboss-user