[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - invalid timestamps

victorstar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 11:00:36 EDT 2008

Using jbossws 3.0.1 native for both server and client.

Ran into this problem when server and client running on different machines - even slightest difference in time makes the communication impossible due to "invalid timestamp.... message claims to be created before..." exceptions.
Makes we wonder - slight time differences between machines is a pretty common thing. And looks like jbossws is not usable in this situations? So how do you people use it in production?
Or am I missing something here (I truly hope that I do!).

I know 3.0.2 should have support for additional parameters in the config files to deal with this issue. But it's not available yet. Any ETA for 3.0.2 release? How stable/production ready are the current SVN snapshots?
Also I had a hard time figuring out the exact path of the current native branch. Any help here would be appreciated.

Meanwhile I see no other solutions but patching 3.0.1 manually. Are there any other solutions/workarounds?
I've found one thread on this board discussing this issue but no other suggestions other than waiting for 3.0.2 or patching 3.0.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155715#4155715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155715