[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Is Portal 2.6.5 available to download from source?

iamnew2jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 16:39:04 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm not sure whether this is possible to do yet. Below is the scenario:

I tried to download the new JBoss Portal 2.6.5 (the one with JSR286 implementation) from the URL: http://www.jboss.org/jbossportal/download/index.html

I downloaded: JBoss Portal Source Code, 2.6.5.SP1, Production, dated - 2008-05-21 LGPL.

And I tried to build this portal source code the same way I did it for 2.6.4 few months ago. There were lots of errors while building the source code.

My question is: Is JBoss Portal 2.6.5 available to download as a source? Or only bundled (Portal + App Server) 2.6.5 is available as of now?

Thanks for your help.
-ADD

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155804#4155804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155804