[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring.war - 404 error : My first attempt at deplying a

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 03:14:41 EDT 2008

"beyarecords" wrote :
  | What am I overlooking here? As a note, I have read about a jboss-spring deployer jar but am not sure whether this needs to be deployed in conjunction with the spring.war?

This thread has nothing to do with JBoss/Spring integration --> as the sticky says --> moved to Bad posts.

btw: this is weird exception --> not able to find ORB --> check Tomcat forum

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155865#4155865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155865