[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - java.sql.SQLException: error in script file...

focusedeye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 03:49:15 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss to run an ATG application but I get this line about inability to start the JBoss service. Please see specific error message below:

WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss:service=Hypersonic, database=localDB
java.sql.SQLException: error in script file line: 1 Unexpected token: NOTAS in statement [Notas]...
a lot of error messages follow these lines and my application does not start.

Please help.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155877#4155877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155877