[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Does JBPM Supports fully actor based taskList

csplrj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 07:29:56 EDT 2008

I think I can't understand whether JBPM supports actor based TaskList?

I have 2 tasks. The First one is assigned to actor "b" and then the next task is assigned to actor "a"

the process of assigning is through AssignmentHandler
assignable.setActorId

After that process is passed from the First Task then I print the count of TasksList of both actor by using

System.out.println("a1 "+ taskMgmtSession.findTaskInstances("a").size());
System.out.println("b1 "+ taskMgmtSession.findTaskInstances("b").size());

The output is
a1 1
b1 1

but the expected output is
a1 1
b1 0

as Now the Second Task is being awaited and only a has been assigned to the Second Task then how can that task be available in actor "b" 's Task List

Does JBPM supports fully actor based Tasks?

Thanks in advance

CSJakharia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155932#4155932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155932