[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - classloader issue when migrating application from tomcat to

ashishraik11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 08:05:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am migrating application from Tomcat to jboss-4.2.2.GA, I did the configuration but still I am getting NoClassDefFoundException, same thing is working properly with Tomcat. I gone through the document for jboss configuration, I did that also still, I am getting NoClassDefFoundException.
I also did one more thing I used UnifiedClassLoader3 is given as below for this I am getting ClassCastException.

UnifiedClassLoader3 actualClassLoader  = (UnifiedClassLoader3) Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

actualClassLoader.addURL(new URL(System.getProperty("jboss.server.config.url")+ "linkmanager/models/services/"));

cls = actualClassLoader.loadClass(annotationclass, true);

After doing all this stuff still this problem is not resolved from last one week. Can any body help me to resolve this problem of classloader.

Thanks in Advance

Ashish Rai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155947#4155947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155947