[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JMS Topic can not deliver msg occasional

lanceliao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 01:39:39 EDT 2008

We are using JBoss_4_2_2_GA cluster with:
JBM 1.4.0.SP3  (adding callbackTimeout attribute to resolve deadlock)
JBR 2.2.2.SP7
Three nodes in the same machine,JBM destinations deploy in one node,other nodes access it by HA-jndi lookup.

We found a problem,one topic occasinal cannnot deliver msg. I make sure the publish() method invoked.
publisher.publish(objMsg, DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT, 5,600000);

Client can not receive msg from the topic,other topics work normally.

Anythings i can do,thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156177#4156177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156177