[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss on tmp directory

juanjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 05:03:06 EDT 2008

Hi all, when I locate an application in deploy directory, and this application run, the aplication work on a temporal directory locate in jboss/server/default/deploy/tmp/random_number_applicacion-name/ .

I need to locate a file, fixed in one variable, who is inside this deploy structure but I don't obtain the absolute path because the directory change whenever is rebooted  jboos.

Someone know how to reference the temporal directory in which is deploy my aplication or know to do that jboos deploy this aplication but fixing a directory that was not random?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156234#4156234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156234