[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with task form generation with defined variables

Szpak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 05:18:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

In a process definition I have:

  | <task-node name="Set Project Name">
  |   <task name="Set Project Name" swimlane="ProjectDirector">
  |     <controller>
  |       <variable access="read,write,required" name="projectName" mapped-name="Project Name"></variable>
  |     </controller>
  |   </task>
  |   <transition to="Set something else"></transition>
  | </task-node>

but when I try to generate a form for that task (Details->Generate Form) I see no fields in a "Define the form fields". I wonder if they shouldn't be copied from the variables defined in that task?

I have to set it manually in the "Generate Task Form" diagram. But even then after another call of "Generate Form" form fields list in empty again.

I saw a bug:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/GPD-194
but I can generate a form when I add (every time) form fields manually.

Could you tell me what I do wrong?

I'm using JBoss jBPM JPDL Designer Plugin 3.1.2.GA in Eclipse 3.3.1.1.

Regards
Marcin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156240#4156240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156240