[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Multiple ClassLoaders problem?

fr0w do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 08:36:29 EDT 2008

I saw this in the documentation:

anonymous wrote :
  | You tell JBoss AOP where the XML files are. Set the jboss.aop.path system property. (You can specify multiple files or directories separated by ':' (*nix) or ';' (Windows), i.e. -Djboss.aop.path=jboss-aop.xml;metadata-aop.xml) If you specify a directory, all aop.xml files will be loaded from there as well.

So that's what I'm using and it seems that JBoss AOP is detecting the *-aop.xml files:

  | [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment jboss.aop.path: conf/aop
  | [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment jboss.aop.path[0]: conf/aop
  | [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment deploying file:/home/flavio/drftpd/trunk/conf/aop/lucene-aop.xml

I'm not able to test if this 'jboss.aop.path' parameter works or not, but I'll try as soon as possible and give you feedback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156290#4156290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156290