[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: New to WS... Need help...

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 11:23:21 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : As a hint - I never run the "default" configuration. Instead I make a copy of it and modify the copy and run that. This way I can easily "refresh" my configuration by deleting it and recopying "default" again. (I actually do this as part of my Ant script.)

This is often useful, just remember that the JBossWS deploy procedure also changes libraries outside the JBOSS_HOME/server/your_configuration/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156350#4156350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156350