[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Installation Under Windows Server

johnloo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 16:40:47 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : Try moving jbossas out of Program Files. Spaces in path names tend to give some Java libraries fits. I have mine at c:\apps\jboss-4.2.2.

  | If that does not work, also move the JDK out of Porgram Files. You do not have ot re-install it - just move the directory. Mine is at c:\apps\jdk1.5.0_015

I tried this, same message. Do I need to have a catalina_home environment variable set?

Do I need any other package installed, like Tomcat?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156427#4156427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156427