[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Modifying login

Shazzaam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 18:11:32 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm pretty new to JBoss Portal and was wondering if anyone had any advice on modifying the login.

What I would like to do is have a Sign In link that when the guest clicks on it will redirect them to a page that handles SSO.  When they come back I'll need to verify that they have a cookie and redirect them to a specific page based on the user's role.

Can anyone tell me if this is doable and if so, which files in JBoss Portal I will probably have to modify?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156435#4156435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156435