[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Exception when a cluster node joins under load

FredrikJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 8 09:01:10 EDT 2008

Our workaround consisted of 'stopping the world', i.e. halt everything in the system while the new node is connecting and transferring state data. Then start execution again when we can guarantee that the JBC has stabilized.

Unfortunately we have still not been able to have a jboss cache node join a cluster under load without encountering errors and/or unexpected behaviour. See: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=135172

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156499#4156499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156499