[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: required remove method functionality and code

mallikarjun_nbsg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 9 00:14:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

My scenario is to delete a record from the table.

I am using client and calling session facade, from session facade calling CMP Home Interface remove method by passing "primary key" value. Bean ejbRemove method is also having the same "primary key" parameter. In the method body, do I need to call set method of that primary key? do I need to write any query for this method in the ejb-jar.xml

Please help me out.

Thank you,
Mallikarjun.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156521#4156521