[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Using jboss AOP to handle try-catch

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 12:35:57 EDT 2008

You could add another interceptor to your EJB container. Take a look at sever/XXX/deploy/ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml. Make it appear before (above) TxInterceptorFactory.

Alternatively, you could perhaps look at using the Include attribute of the AspectManagerService to allow weaving of the class implementing the TransactionManager interface. I don't know off the top of my head what that class is called, and it might be loaded before aop kicks in, so YMMV.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157090#4157090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157090