[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: dynamic deadlines on tasks ?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 16:35:44 EDT 2008

Well,

One of the things I had a problem with was the fact that now jpb config needs to be set into a system variable for it to work I guess. Is that intended ? It seems to resolve itselves automatically on the classpath in the jars or firstfound in 3.2.2 ?

I had this traced down originally but switched back to 3.2.2 since that worked fine.

I will give 3.2.3 another shot tomorrow since it seems to me that the EL deadline stuff is in the repository currently.

Regards,
Leo

"kukeltje" wrote : soon... less then a month 1 expect, maybe a lot less

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157147#4157147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157147