[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - deployment using application.xml

praveen12brec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 08:03:10 EDT 2008

Hi ,

I am trying to deploy an application in exploded format.
Jboss tries to scan the ear and automatically deploys my EJB and WEB modules.

The problem is that, there are certain ejb's which i dont want to deploy as a ejb , but still need them as it service jar(has some api used by my application).

The other problem is that , my war ends with "_war* and jboss does not regonize this as a war and does not deploy it.

Can i change this behaviour of jboss and force it to read application of xml and deploy the modules specified in that only ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157320#4157320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157320