[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: CacheLoader does not load a node if its parent has been

kblanken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 11:50:37 EDT 2008

Hi Manik,

thank you for your response. This indeed makes sense, though I forgot to mention that our custom CacheLoader is one-way; it does not write any values back to the store.

Is there a way I can configure JBC so it does not try to persist the data using the CacheLoader?

Regarding locks, is there a difference between a CacheLoader's put() into the cache and an externally called put()? I could discard the CacheLoader and load and put the values outside of the cache.

Regards,
Kai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157431#4157431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157431